Private Residence Elopement | Kelly + Aaron
- We’re SO excited to finally post about Kelly and Aaron’s Private Residence Elopement designed and planned by yours truly, Unveiled Bliss and the details were captured by Josh & Dana Fernandez.
- Their backyard transformation came together in 3 short months after they made the decision to postpone their large celebration due to COVID. With that being said, Kelly and Aaron trusted us to plan, design, produce, and manage their wedding… leaving every detail a surprise! Their trust meant the world to us and we were honored at the opportunity to create something truly unique for their special day.
The entire celebration took place outside surrounded by their parents and three adorable Pomeranians. Their dogs were dressed dapper in their own suits and boutonnieres, Kelly looked absolutely stunning in her bridal gown, and their dinner table was dressed with blooms and a detailed linen for their intimate reception.
We absolutely love to share our couple’s perspective on their wedding day, so here is what newlyweds Kelly and Aaron had to say:
How did you feel about having an intimate wedding, especially during the current circumstances?
- We loved having an intimate wedding. We haven’t had a lot of reasons to celebrate in the past year, and it was special to get to have such a wonderful day amidst everything. It was really special to get married in our own backyard. We were also more comfortable saying our own vows. We loved the fact that it felt intimate yet we were able to have our family and friends still see it via a livestream.
Looking back, what were your top two favorite moments?
- One favorite moment was the ceremony, especially coming down the aisle and seeing each other, and realizing that we had made the wedding happen despite all the obstacles in our way. The other top moment was being able to have a really nice dinner with our families, and truly be together and celebrate for the first time in over a year. That made it really special.
What were your favorite design elements of the wedding?
- We loved the set up of our backyard, it felt beautiful, unique, and special! We loved the flowers, it made it feel very romantic. The details of the table setting were great too, we loved how unique it turned out. Our wedding was like no other wedding I’ve ever seen. It was a really nice getting to have the string duet. We felt like we got to have all these nice elements, just on a smaller scale. We loved being surprised and seeing how it all came together!
If you could do it all over again, would you change anything (besides the obvious COVID stuff, of course)?
- I think we would have opted to get married sooner rather than wait. We also would have tried to stress out less. There was a lot that was out of our control due to the pandemic. Once we really embraced that we were having a smaller wedding, it made everything a lot less stressful!
Unveiled Bliss | Planner + Designer | @unveiledbliss
Josh & Dana Fernandez | Photography | @joshplusdana
Thorn Floral Studio| Florals | @thorn_floral_studio
Stationery + Details | Model Paper | @_modelpaper
That Balloon Girl | Balloon Art | @that_balloon_girl
Etoilly Artistry | Hair + Makeup | @etoillyartistry
Revival Market | Catering | @revival_market
Becca Cakes | Cake | @beccacakeshtx
Aztec Events & Tents | Rentals | @aztecusa
Linens | House of Hough | @houseofhough